All websites owned and/or operated by MNI are copyright 2023. This includes, but is not limited to, mni.net
, and industrynet.com
. The text, writings, data, images, graphics, scripts, code, and logos on all MNI websites, as well as the design and layout of such websites, are protected by copyright and may not be copied, reproduced, duplicated, or imitated in whole or in part without express written permission from MNI.
The MNI database, including all of its company profiles and data fields, is registered with the U.S. Copyright Office
, registration numbers TX 8-801-472
, TX 8-871-653
, TX 8-968-645
, TX 9-136-354
, and protected under U.S. copyright law and international conventions. MNI reserves all rights not expressly granted.
, IndustrySelect License Agreement
, and IndustrySelect Email License Supplement
and are incorporated herein to this Copyright Notice.
MNI deploys the use of hidden seed records and other technologies to detect all unauthorized usage of its copyrighted data and prosecutes all violations to the fullest extend of the law. Statutory damages are set out in 17 U.S.C. § 504 of the U.S. Code
, with basic damages up to $30,000 per violation and willful infringement up to $150,000 per violation.
Copyright Infringement (DMCA Claims)
If you are notifying MNI of alleged copyright infringement, please be sure to provide the following information in the form required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 USC § 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- A description of material that is claimed to be infringing and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and/or an electronic mail address;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party has the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed.
MNI's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this Website under 17 U.S.C. §512 can be reached at:
1633 Central Street
Evanston, IL 60201