Welcome to MNI
People-powered industrial data since 1912.
We profile nearly a half million industrial businesses. But we're unlike any other data provider. We don't scrape the web for outdated, inaccurate, or unreliable data. The foundation of our company profile data is built on real human research, complemented with our own proprietary technologies for data verification and quality control.
Through our team of more than 80 incredibly dedicated data researchers, we scour hundreds of sources on-and-offline to pinpoint industrial businesses, large and small. Each company is contacted multiple times annually to ensure its information remains up-to-date and complete. In total, more than two million pieces of mail are sent, one million phone calls placed, and three million emails go out to ensure the accuracy and completeness of our company profiles.
We can put you on a first name basis with nearly one million executive decision makers.
We dive deep into a company's make-up, identifying as many as 40 key facts about the business, including multiple contact names per company. You won't find a more powerful tool to reach the executive with the final decision-making authority. Multiple data points allow you to zero-in on your best prospects by company location, size, and industry. Proprietary business descriptions help you pre-qualify companies. Addresses are CASS+DPV certified and NCOA verified regularly. View a sample profile
Some data providers inflate their numbers by including agents, reps, copy shops, and companies no longer in business. Others sell lists that are incomplete and miss many smaller companies. Only MNI does the careful, thorough, and proactive research necessary to ensure that every qualified business is included and kept current.
MNI is the nation's oldest and largest compiler and publisher of industrial information. It originally started as Manufacturers News, a weekly magazine for manufacturing executives. Our flagship data publication, the Illinois Manufacturers Directory, dates back to 1912. Major news portals, newspapers, and radio & TV stations report the results of our research. The Chicago Tribune has called our Illinois Manufacturers Directory the "annual report card on the state of manufacturing."
MNI is the trusted data source by over 48,000 sales professionals at small businesses to Fortune 500 companies.
Types of companies that use MNI data to grow their businesses.
• Manufacturing Companies
• Staffing/Recruiting Firms
• Trade Schools/Universities/Specialty Training
• Government Agencies & Associations
• Software (SaaS) & IT Companies
• Transportation & Logistics Firms
• Utility & Energy Companies
• Financial Firms
• Real Estate Firms
• Engineering & Consulting Firms
• Industrial Distributors & Suppliers
• Cleaning & Maintenance Companies
• Safety & Environmental Consultants
• Machinery Repair & Maintenance Companies
• Automation Consultants
• Industrial Planning & Relocation Consultants
• Packaging & Warehousing Firms
• Marketing, Sales & Communications Firms
• Corporate & Regulatory Law Firms
• Human Resournces (HR) Consultants
• Construction Companies and Developers
• Security, Surveillance, & Loss Prevention Companies
• Insurance & Risk Management Companies
• Recycling Companies
• Quality Assurance (QA/QC) and Certification Firms
• Research and Development Firms
• Health and Wellness Service Providers
• Supply Chain Management Consultants
• Industrial Design Firms
• E-commerce Solution Providers
• Environmental Compliance and Sustainability Advisors
• Customs Brokers and International Trade Consultants
• Telecommunications Companies
• Event Management & Corporate Hospitality Companies
• Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
• Printing and Graphic Design Services
• Business Intelligence & Analytics Firms
• Robotics/Advanced Manufacturing Technology Providers
• Prototype Development and 3D Printing Companies
• Chemical Suppliers and Processors
• Freight Forwarding and Customs Clearance Services
• Product Testing and Inspection Services
• Renewable Energy Providers and Consultants
• Corporate Training and Development Firms
• Intellectual Property Law Firms and Patent Services
• Health and Safety Equipment Providers
• Language Services and Translation Agencies
• Virtual Reality (VR) Technology Providers
• Waste Management and Disposal Services
• Corporate Wellness and Mental Health Providers
• Non-profit Organizations and Community Engagement